At Professional Learning Institute, LLC, you will have that guidance as well as the necessary tools to succeed. Our experts, will show you which tools you need and how to use them to truly dominate online.
Professional Learning Institute, LLC not only provides you with the necessary tools to be successful, but also step-by-step video training from real online business owners showing you how to use the tools to create success.
Read more →
As a student, you have access to your coach who is available for extended business hours. You can contact them by email, phone or with our live online chat.
Video Content Creation
Video content is the fastest, most effective way to reach the customer and create a memorable impression that they won’t soon forget.
Successful eCommerce design delivers what the user is looking for instantly – showing off wastes time.
Often times you will be writing various amounts of content for your business. We have content writers on staff to do the work for you!
Why Choose Professional Li?
Sharing is Caring
We’ll teach you – in plain English – all you want to know about online marketing. The more power you have over your business, the better.
Our designers and content writers are always thinking of new ways to get more eyes on your website by helping you stand out from the crowd.
We do what we do because we love doing it. Which means we keep up with the latest trends and strategies for you.
The Personal Approach
Your business is unique, as is your vision. We’ll work directly with you in one-on-one sessions to make it a reality.
I have just finished working with Professionalli Web Developers and if I could give them more than 5 stars I would. They were very thorough and helpful. They did everything they said they would do in a timely manner. One of the things that I liked best was that I had one account manager with whom I communicated with. I was not passed off from one person to another. I felt like my account manager really cared about me and my success.
- Wayne Sumpman
Read more →
LATEST FROM BLOG
- 06 May, 2014Website content is huge these days and is quickly becoming the most important part of any website. Search engine algorithms, similar to Google Hummingbird, have been updated for 2014 to search for websites that are rich in content. This means if you want your website to show up on the first page of a Google search, then you need to make sure your website is full of content relevant to your products or services. Fortunately for those of you in need of some content help, the content specialists at Professional Learning Institute, LLC have decided to share some insider secrets to help you raise your Search Engine Optimization (SEO) relevance. (more…)
- 21 April, 2014Now that the Professional Learning Institute, LLC offers domains and everything that comes with owning your own domain, we decided to pass on some insider information on how to choose the best domain for you and your business. Most people starting up their website don't realize how important their domain name will become. This information comes straight from the pros at ProfessionalLi.com and will help with the future success of your online business. Ultimately, your domain name will either contribute to or hinder your overall relevance when it comes to showing up in search engines. Your Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, directly affects the success of your business as it dictates how many people find your website via searches. There are a few easy-to-remember points to consider when choosing your domain name and Top Level Domain (.com, .net, etc.) to help raise your SEO relevance. (more…)
- 07 April, 2014Before understanding the strategies for SEO and your website, you must first have a general understanding of what SEO actually is. SEO is the acronym for Search Engine Optimization. An example of a search engine is Google or any website you use to search certain topics for websites pertaining to that topic. In order to pull in a good volume of business from your website you must have a fair amount of SEO. If you can get your business to the first page of the Google search results, then your odds of pulling clients from the internet grow exponentially. (more…)
- 24 March, 2014
Self-marketing online for your business is not for the faint of heart. It takes a good deal of knowledge on the comprehensive details of the internet as well as a few hours a week dedicated to just marketing. At the Professional Learning Institute, LLC, we invest a considerable amount of time ensuring that we always have all the current data of the ins and outs of online marketing, with experts on hand to help make your business successful.
Because you don’t have the time or expert knowledge our company possesses, we have put together a list of successful online marketing strategies, all of which take a minute or less. Not only are these quick and fairly easy strategies, but also cost nothing.
- If you are just starting your business, or you have a newly implemented marketing plan through social media, Twitter is most often an overlooked and understudied marketing tool. We are here to offer tips on using Twitter effectively for small business marketing strategies. So, where to start? How do I even use this? Our marketing tips on how to use Twitter are easy and to the point. Much like the very foundation of Twitter. First of all, this is a community, a social network, a place for ‘micro-blogging’ and a place to have a conversation. The top priority to keep in mind is to interact. Twitter is very easily the “chill zone” or “coffee shop” of the internet. (more…)
- 13 January, 2014With just about two weeks down in the new year of 2014, there are many marketing techniques to reflect back on from the previous year of 2013. What worked, and what didn’t? What were the popular trends regarding user response and positive business outcomes? The reality is you don’t have to know everything that happened for marketing success in 2013. We have outlined our focus and look back at 2013, focusing on content and repurposing marketing materials. (more…)
- 03 January, 2014Happy New Years! One thing that 2013 had shown us is that social media can be unpredictable. It’s been a crazy year for social media as new apps are created, video and pictures content take over, and so on. Now that 2014 is here, the big question rises. What should we expect from social media in 2014? We wish that we could show you the golden answer. But we, like every other social media analyst, knows that the social media crystal ball is fuzzy and unclear. For that, we have predictions. These predictions are based on 2013’s numbers, trends, and examples. Here are our social media predictions for 2014 - (more…)
- 20 December, 2013In our last blog post, we presented you with the reasons why Facebook is essential to your small business. You’re convinced (with no Jedi mind tricks here, just solid facts) and you’ve decided to get your Facebook game on. Now what? The first steps are vital in building your Facebook business page but with so many tasks to check off in creating a Facebook, it’s hard to know where to start. Follow these steps in ensuring that your Facebook starts without a hitch, or better yet, with a boom. (more…)
- 14 November, 2013In a letter explaining Facebook’s social mission, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg emphasizes that “at Facebook, we build tools to help people connect with the people they want and share what they want, and by doing this we are extending people's capacity to build and maintain relationships.” This very mission that Facebook sets out for is the reason why Professional Li encourages small business owners to use social media for their business. With all the social media platforms out there, Facebook is by far the most popular used one. Going beyond the usual posts from your friends about how cute their cat is or how important it is for you know that they’re going to the grocery store, Facebook can be great to use as a tool to improve your business. So we’ll say it once, and we’ll probably repeat it over and over again. Social media is a must to succeed in the online business world. With Facebook being the popular vote, it’s essential to have Facebook as one of your prime focuses in the social media world. (more…)
- 06 November, 2013Google Hummingbird is the latest version of Google's search engine algorithm - a system that analyzes and ranks websites in search engine results. While not as revolutionary as the Panda and Penguin updates, any changes to Google's algorithm should be followed closely by website owners. Especially those who are invested in keeping their search engine rank high. (more…)
- 31 October, 2013Analytics are much more than numbers; it shows you exactly the steps you need to take to get the results you need. If you’re not keeping track of how you’re doing on social media, then how do you know your marketing decisions are effective and even worth it? The answer is simple, you don’t. Getting a regular report on your social media efforts allows you to learn if what you’re doing is effective. By learning the areas you need to improve on or the strengths you should promote, you can get a sense of what you should be doing on your social media to get the results you want. There are a lot of resources out there that allows you to track your social media data. Take advantage of these tools to make effective decisions on your social media marketing. (more…)
- 22 October, 2013
In the Age of the Internet, developing and keeping up with your pricing strategy has become a much more complicated and time consuming process. Greater visibility is a big step toward profit, but those savvy in the ways of the Web will be comparing your prices to that of your competition - and Web users get more savvy everyday.
There are five main traditional pricing strategies to consider:(more…)
- 07 October, 2013
Running a website can seem like a daunting task, especially when it’s new and you’re trying to increase your search engine rankings. There’s dozens of different techniques to try for getting yourself out there, statistics to be measured, competition to keep tabs on, and an innumerable amount of other things to track. Fortunately, where there’s demand, there’s supply - meaning there are tools to help you. The other good news is that a lot of them are completely free. Here’s a list of some of the best ones:(more…)
- 24 September, 2013In the fifth edition of his book “Retail in Detail”, retail business owner Ronald Bond offers small business owners an updated, no-nonsense guide to the world of retailing. The author speaks about the importance of internet shopping and urges retail owners to get in and get a piece of the action. Of course there would be the question of having to carry your own inventory. Since the retail space could be a costly place to carry a inventory, and you would probably have to rent a second cheaper space for storing your inventory. This option would also require you to have separate staff at both locations, and whether or not you are ok with not being able to supervise your employees at all times would be a question you would want to ask yourself. (more…)
- 12 September, 2013
Lately, there seems to be a lot more complaints about how tedious social media has become. It has become another daily chore that business owners and social media managers alike have to check off. If you’re finding social media to become another dreaded task, then it might be time to take a different approach. Social media doesn't have to be all business, all the time. It’s actually more efficient if you have fun with your social media spaces. If you don’t integrate fun and happiness to your business and/or products, you miss out on sharing the experience with your customers. Read on to learn how you can mix business with pleasure, while still being on top of your social media tasks.(more…)
- 03 September, 2013You may have at some point asked yourself, “How come so many people visit my website and then leave without buying anything?” It’s this kind of question that gave rise to the term “conversion rates.” This simply means the percentage of visitors to your web page that become customers - either by buying your product/service or signing up for whatever. You can millions of views per minute and still not be making money if you conversion rates are low. To actually get people to buy, you need to focus on quality over quantity. (more…)
- 28 August, 2013In a recent post, we've discussed the types of factors you need to consider before starting social media. One of those important factors is time management. What seems to shock people is that social media actually does demand a large amount of your time. It’s important to do more than just do one post and call it a day. Social media acts as a conversation with your customers. Posting once a day and then leaving is like going into a conversation, exclaiming a one-sentence statement, and then walking out of the conversation. Not only does it look odd, it’s ineffective and takes a toll on your social media reputation. Just like a conversation, you have to take the time to engage and interact. It’s easier said than done as taking that time can be proven difficult to business owners who are already very busy with other tasks. However, with the right time management tips, social media will easily become a routine task that will fit perfectly with any schedule. Here are the 4 P-Tips that will help you become the master of social media time management! (more…)
- 13 August, 2013It’s always a great idea for your business to start using social media. For an online business, social media is the best place to start a conversation and interact with your customers. Seriously, what’s a business without customers? Using the right steps, social media can help grow your business. So why shouldn’t you go running into the social media sphere? The keyword here is steps, the right steps. Before you get started using social media, be sure you’re putting the right step forward. Here are some things you need to figure out before bringing your business into the social media sphere. (more…)
- In the spirit of the increasingly large piles of similar research done on how people respond to advertising, the good folks over at Lab 42 surveyed 500 consumers about their perceptions and responses to advertising in online and offline media. As it turns out, a lot of people don’t trust the accuracy of most advertisements. What does this have to do with you? Though you may not be directly advertising your website, due to the open nature of the Internet every visible part of your business’s online activity is a part of the image that you market to your consumers. Ads are meant to show people what the advertised company is about - as an online presence, each part of your website and social media accounts tells people something about your company. And it’s always important to know what people like and don’t like, as well as what they trust and don’t trust. After all, trust is essential. (more…)
- 24 February, 2013(more…)
- 14 February, 2013(more…)
- 07 February, 2013WARNING: Are you sure you want to leave the page? Yes/No). We’ve been to landing pages that have looked alright and then been redirected to porn. And we’ve all heard about the identity theft problem. (more…)
- 07 February, 2013The UX, or user experience, is basically just a way to encapsulate how a potential customer or client will feel when they come to your website, and it’s one of the more important things that will keep a customer coming back to your site. We've all done it. We've typed a search query (person, place, or thing you want more info on) into a search engine and clicked on one of the many results that are listed. (more…)
- 04 January, 2013No, that title is not a mistake. While I could go ahead and give you a list of my own predictions for 2013, there are already dozens of other people giving their own opinions on the matter. Rather than just adding my voice to the choir, I thought it would be more useful to save you the time of reading dozens of individual predictions and instead provide a break down the top 10 most common predictions given. (more…)
- 20 December, 2012Creating social media accounts for your website has numerous benefits, as evidenced by the vast amount of companies who are now on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and others. Spreading brand awareness, driving traffic to the website, networking - all of these can and will happen to some extent, and they are good. However, making these things happen often take more time than businesses wish to spend for not as much return as one would like. Despite what some social media experts might tell you, it’s not a magical fairy that will automatically make people want to buy your stuff. (more…)
- 20 December, 2012By now you probably know a thing or two about what makes an eCommerce website work well. But you know what’s better than reading about how to make something good? Concrete examples! For your convenience, here’s a list of some of the most successful, most well known and some of my personal favorite eCommerce sites, with an explanation of why they rake in so much cash. (more…)